Created with violet toning properties, the Strength Cure Best Blonde Conditioner instantly conditions, detangles and tones all shades of color-treated blonde, highlighted and lightened hair.
Formulated with the Strength Cure Asta Repair™, this toning conditioner for blonde hair moisturizes and restores hair by strengthening from root to top for shiny, moisturized hair. Plus, our exclusive AntiFade Complex protects against heat damage and keeps highlights bright and vibrant while refreshing brassy, yellow tones.
Discover the perfect balance of strength and velvety softness for your best blonde yet!
- Purple conditioner
- Instantly detangles and conditions hair
- Brightens hair and adds vibrant shine
- Created with violet toning properties
- Perfect for all shades of color-treated blonde, lightened, or highlighted hair including lifts, highlights and balayages
- 100% Vegan
How to Use
- After Strength Cure Best Blonde Shampoo, massage the toning conditioner into hair and scalp. Wait 1-5 minutes (see chart below). Rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
Warm Blondes: Wait 1-3 minutes before rinsing
Neutral Blondes: Wait 3-5 minutes before rinsing
Cool Blondes: Wait 5-15 minutes before rinsing
PureTip: Follow with Strength Cure Superfoods treatment for ultimate soft, touchable hair
AQUA / WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TAURINE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERIN, BENZOIC ACID, TRIDECETH-6, TOCOPHEROL, CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, POLY(LINSEED OIL), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ARGININE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, COUMARIN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, CITRONELLOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORCHIS MASCULA EXTRACT, HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MELANIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN