Footlogix Sweaty Feet
Feet that perspire excessively, athletes and wearers of non-breathable footwear, Use as part of a daily hygiene routine for sweaty feet, Use in conjunction with Footlogix® Peeling Skin Formula, as part of ongoing at home care.
How to Use:
- Massage in to clean, dry feet before putting on footwear, especially non-breathable footwear such as rubber boots or construction boots.
- Apply before physical activity.
- Leaves no greasy residue. just apply and go.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated with Dermal Infusion Technology®, this formula acts as an astringent to help in reducing perspiration of the skin on the feet.
- Contains Sage - with anti-bacterial properties - which acts as an antiseptic.
- Contains Oak Bark Extract, an astringent proven effective to shrink pore size.